Please Read Before Registering:
- Registration will OPEN on April 15 and will CLOSE on May 16 at 23:59.
- Please register your team as EARLY AS POSSIBLE. This is important in order for our timing/scoring team to procure an adequate number of timing chips for the event.
- All athletes MUST be registered with BC School Sports in order to compete in the Provincial Championship. No exceptions!
- All athletes are expected to pre-ride the courses prior to race day.
- All athletes are required to compete in both the All-Mountain (XC) and Enduro events.
- Athletes DO NOT register themselves without their coach's consent.
Registration Tips & Tricks
- Coaches, you will have to register each athlete individually. Coaches please use your own email contact for each rider.
- You will be asked to enter some information twice (ex. gender). This is important for detailed race results analysis.
- Coaches, although there are no fees to pay at the time of online registration, your school will be billed, following the championship, $25 for each student athlete that is registered (non-refundable). This fee includes both the All-Mountain (XC) and Enduro events, race clothing and a lunch.
- If you are registering more than one school please ensure that you use the corresponding school name and athlete name.
- Every athlete is registered with BC School Sports (it's a good idea to bring a print out of your team list with the BCSS stamp on it to the race). Deadline to register students with BC School Sports is April 26th, 2019.
- All athletes are registered for provincials using this link zone4.ca/register.asp?id=17999
- Coach has a chaperone or plan to supervise students while he/she attends the Race Package Pick-Up, Race Meeting and AGM (Thursday May 23 at 18:00).
- Ensure that athletes are aware that they are competing in both the All-Mountain and Enduro events on Saturday. For senior students this means ~25 km of riding and for junior students this means ~20 km of riding.
- Organize accommodations (see suggestions in banner tab above).
- Ensure that all competitor's bikes are in good working condition and that helmets are properly affixed.
- Please familiarize yourself and your team with the BCSS Mountain Biking Commission Rules & Regulations.